Lawn advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Looking for some advice. I had lawn layed around 16 months ago. Use regular feed and mow weekly in spring/summer. Last year lawn has some form of weed on it and this year more has appeared. I have attached a picture of it they come up in clusters around the lawn I have used weed killer multiple times but without any success. Any advice on how to get rid of it or what it actually is would be appreciated.

Cheers

Attachments

• 20220625_094220.jpg
    20220625_094220.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
Country
United States
I had a out brake of several grass weeds. From dallis grass, to barn grass to just about anything that looks like feed grass.
It took 3 different killers to kill the out break back. Plus 14-20 days for any effect .
I used Round Up for lawns , weed B gone and im sorry I forget the name but a broad leaf from Lesco, also a stiff application of pre emergent had really helped.
I went with the heaviest application per instructions using
Lesco 19-0-9 with dimensions.
If your not looking to feed tour lawn a straight pre emergent can be applied

Oh and pull manually as often as you can with as much root as possible and put them in the trash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My missus was like "He's got grass growing in his lawn? He's having a laugh"
In case you didn't get the 'keep mowing' reference,

Ask a Question