January/February Photo of The Month - Anything Goes!

Mike121

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Let's bring this one back strong for 2024 y'all! It's time to post entries for the January 2024 Photo of The Month! Since we are off to a late start, I've pushed the dates back a little. We'll get things back on track next month!

The rules are as follows:
  • Please submit your photo in this topic
  • No more than one submission per member
  • The photo must be your own (but not necessarily taken in your own garden)
  • Entries should be made no later than February 28th.
  • A poll will be released on February 29th to select the winning photo, and voting will take place until March 10th
  • In the event of a tie, the I will cast the deciding vote
  • No discussion in this topic - you will have a chance to comment on the photos when the poll has been released
  • The winning photo will be announced on March 11th and the winning photo will be shown on the sidebar during the remainder of March.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
046 Plockton.JPG

Mike121

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Just as an update, I still don't have access to post in the PoTM forum so let's go ahead and extend this "Anything Goes" right through February. I've been in talks with the owner and he's going through some personal issues right now so he hasn't had time to fix up my permissions yet. Hopefully that will happen by the end of February so we can get this thing back on track. I'll keep you all posted!

PS - I've updated the dates in the first post to reflect the date changes for this.

Mike121

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
It looks like I may have jumped the gun trying to get this going again. I've been waiting patiently for over a month now for my permissions to get fixed and it still hasn't happened so, effective immediately, I'll no longer be serving as a moderator on this site, which also means I also won't be keeping this contest up.

I'm sorry to those of you who took the time to post pictures for this. I honestly thought my permissions would have been sorted weeks ago but I have no desire to continue to nag someone to give me the access/tools needed to do what needs to be done around here.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It looks like I may have jumped the gun trying to get this going again. I've been waiting patiently for over a month now for my permissions to get fixed and it still hasn't happened so, effective immediately, I'll no longer be serving as a moderator on this site, which also means I also won't be keeping this contest up.

I'm sorry to those of you who took the time to post pictures for this. I honestly thought my permissions would have been sorted weeks ago but I have no desire to continue to nag someone to give me the access/tools needed to do what needs to be done around here.

I know the feeling Mike :( Bit like when someone sells a forum you've been working on for ten years without even telling you they were going to do it :rolleyes:

I'll step back up as a Moderator, can't put a picture on the sidebar without access to the tools but I think I can hold a poll and then pin the winning picture to the top of the thread/sub forum for the month :)

Thanks for helping to look after the site up until now, we'll do our best in the absence of the site owner :ninja:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States

I'm sorry to those of you who took the time to post pictures for this. I honestly thought my permissions would have been sorted weeks ago but I have no desire to continue to nag someone to give me the access/tools needed to do what needs to be done around
What a shame. Thanks for the effort.

Ask a Question