Is this stem blight?

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm worried it might be stem blight,but I am not sure that exists in Brazil? The leaves are spotty too, I don't know if I should remove the leaves

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'll try using fish oil on the leaves to see if it works against the septoria, I'm not sure about the stem though.. I hope it's not too serious

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Your plant looks healthy and you have done a great job with it. It has lots of new growth. I’ve never grown blueberries in pots but have a dozen or so in my yard. There are numerous blueberries farms in my vicinity, our soil is naturally acid, and it rains a lot in the winter. I use bark as a mulch. It looks like you have a variety of high bush blueberry. You should have blooms this spring and with luck berries later. Beautiful bush. Deer love blueberries and often “prune” the bushes. No worries.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Thanks Jewell :giggle: :giggle: I'll plant them in soil next time so that they have more space for root growth

Ask a Question