Hola from florida!!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!

6775244577_4c6d9ab96a_m.jpg

So, I never introduced myself to all of you. How impolite of me. ;) I'm SpringBreeze. And I live in Florida. I love to garden and I love to visit gardens. But I have to admit visiting gardens is easier than maintaining one. There are times when it really is a chore. The heat and sun in Florida makes gardening really uncomfortable. At the same time, they, along with the humidity and abundant rainfall, make gardening very productive. It's easy to get good results especially if you plant tropical trees and plants like mango and avocado trees and bougainvillea flowers. I love bougainvilleas. They are so colorful and dreamy.​
Ok, that's it for now. Ciao! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome to the forums! :) We have the opposite problem most of the time here in the UK - it's too cold and wet for gardening!!

Reaction score
We have cold winters and in good years wet springs, very hot arid no mositure or humidity summers, which makes it difficult to garden also, seems I have to water most every day, which makes it hard to get in there to weed...But the heat and long days does do good for my crops so I can't complain, I love it.

Ask a Question