Hickory Smoked Turkey

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
DirtM: Do you cook a lot? How long does it take you two lovebirds to finish a bird like that? Turkeys are huge birds with lot of meat! I have never seen such a smoker like that in this country!
We eat what we want and on Tuesday I will share with my employees for lunches. Plus we have a fat dog named Fossy. I gave 3 of those half slabs of ribs on Friday. They did not want to share with the other store!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
We eat what we want and on Tuesday I will share with my employees for lunches. Plus we have a fat dog named Fossy.

Your dog is lucky!

I bet you don't eat dogs When I was very young, we had k-9 for feast! It's not a joke. It's just a way of life amongst villagers .. I know a lot of people condemn it, just as a lot of herbivores condemn carnivores!

As I am old now, I eat more veg and fruits - but I just love meat! Meat with its own flavour like lamb and beef. Both are too expensive here!

Ask a Question