Hi from marry from nebraska

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am Mary Isaac, a 60-year-old lady who has a deep passion for growing succulents and cacti. I live in New Jersey, Nebraska, where I've dedicated a significant part of my life to nurturing these unique and fascinating plants.

From a young age, I have always been captivated by the beauty and resilience of succulents and cacti. Their ability to thrive in arid conditions and their stunning array of colors and shapes never cease to amaze me. Over the years, I have honed my gardening skills, learning the art of propagation, caring for different varieties, and creating aesthetically pleasing arrangements of these lovely plants.

My garden is a sanctuary of green wonders, with a diverse collection of succulents and cacti from all around the world. Each plant holds a special place in my heart, and I take great pride in their growth and well-being. The joy I experience in watching them flourish is immeasurable, and I find peace and tranquility amidst their presence.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi Marry! Welcome to the forum :)
I can't grow cacti but I find them fascinating, especially the flowers they produce.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum. Have a look around for Zigs, he is also keen on that part of the plant world.

Ask a Question