Hey It Will Work To

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well it will be awhile.
Still not getting about? It does get there, my leg was cut open in May and now it is down from an 8" long deep wound to a surface bit about 2".
They say the important bit about heating is making sure there are no corners that get missed. That's why the big commercial ones have heating pipes that go right around, or poly tubes the hot air is blown into.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Still not getting about? It does get there, my leg was cut open in May and now it is down from an 8" long deep wound to a surface bit about 2".
They say the important bit about heating is making sure there are no corners that get missed. That's why the big commercial ones have heating pipes that go right around, or poly tubes the hot air is blown into.
I got a Big 220 Heater and have Fans blowing in a circle so it gets in corners. My wife is going to put insulation in the lower part.

She moved a bunch of plants in there I told her it is not a matter of temperature but light. She has the Grow Lights about ready.

She told me not to worry when they start getting what they need they will perk back up.

I hate to lay it on her she moved the plants in it is raining but she will still have to water.

big rockpile

20230929_112616.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey have to visit every Walmart.

One thing about it if the Mennonites have to travel they pay well.

One time I needed Lumber knew the Mennonite was out of town. I got two Truck loads of Lumber.

Went back couple weeks and paid him. He said I seen it gone just figured someone needed it.

My wife went to him about advertising on the Computer. He says pushing it an't you.

big rockpile

Ask a Question