Hello This is red2816 newbe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,I just signed up on ya'lls forum please excuse my gramer it's not very good so when I don't spell something right please don't laugh.I live in northern kentucky about 50 miles south of cincinnati ohio and about 60 miles noth of louisville kentucky and about 50 miles north east of lexington kentucky.I just wanted to give a round about location as to where I live.Now if any one is familiar with kentuckys famous clay ground I have plenty of it to spare.I have tried in the past to grow vegetasbles with not much sucsess.All I have to work the ground with is a 45 year old tiller.I don't want to bore any body to much I will start posting for help.THANK YOU

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)Hello and a warm welcome to you @red2816! Thank you for the nice description of your location, it helps a lot to know a person's climate when talking about gardening. And, don't worry about the grammar. We all share a common interest and passion here and that is gardening and gardening related things and asking questions and sharing ideas and experiences. It doesn't matter how it is spelled. I am sure there are lots of clay soil gardeners here who can relate to your situation. I'll look forward to seeing you on the forums(y)

Ask a Question