Hello from Oklahoma

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone. Amanda from Oklahoma here. I am really excited to be part of this forum. Honestly I don't know if I will be much help but I am hoping as always, to learn from others. God Bless

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome! Don't worry about being of help--questions asked and answered help all of us, and often lead even experienced gardeners to try something new. Your questions will help all of us, so ask away! (Also, we love photos:D).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)A warm welcome to you Amanda! On the forums, we share information, experiences, and ideas that benefit us all, and we are lucky to have many members in locations around the world who often provide different perspectives re gardening activities. It's really the "sharing" that counts...so don't worry. Sometimes people come up with questions that get other people thinking and a little explosion of ideas can result, so don't worry about your "asking/answering" ratio, no one is keeping track:). There are new gardeners here and there are seasoned and knowledgeable gardeners here and it all seems to work out beautifully.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Welcome to the forums! I think the best part of being here is that we have plenty of beginners, right through to experts! And everyone is more than happy to give advice and share their experiences which is awesome!

Feel free to start threads on any questions you have! :)

Reaction score
Hi Amanda! Welcome to the forum :) Glad you decided to join us! Looking forward to checking your gardening projects, hopefully you can share some pictures with us later .) Actually that is the part i like most of being part of this forum, because all those pictures inspire me.

Ask a Question