Hello from Mexico!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
12b - 13b
Country
Mexico
Hi guys,

Just to introduce myself. My name is Federico, I live in Mexico. There's all sorts of plants and trees around here (some very exotic). It'd be great to share all about plants that I know as well as learning from you all.

Thanks!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the group. It will be great to hear more about what you grow in your area.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
The first thing that came to mind when I saw your avatar was... That looks like it could be Noel Gallagher. I hope to hear more about the plants where you live... and that just gave me an idea for a thread. (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Honduras
Bienvenidos! I'm living in Honduras but grew up in Michigan (US), so I LOVE all the new fruits and vegetables that I get to try here... I've got pineapples growing from pineapple tops and my papayas just sprouted from seeds I pulled from a fresh fruit. And I don't even know exactly what jicaro is, but I've got some of those coming in, too! (Got the seeds from one of my students.)

Reaction score
Hola Federico! Bienvenido al foro :) ¿Que te trae por acá? ¿Estás empezando un jardín? Si es así, entonces no terminarás decepcionado :) En este foro tenemos gente que sabe bastande de jardineria! Si tienes alguna dudilla no dudes en preguntarnos :)

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just to introduce myself. My name is Federico, I live in Mexico. There's all sorts of plants and trees around here (some very exotic). It'd be great to share all about plants that I know as well as learning from you all.

Thanks!
Welcome! I hope we can exchange knowledge here!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Hi Federico, i am new here effective Feb 2, from the US but living and gardening in Colima. By your zone, in am thinking you might be in Merida or somewhere in that area. Have you posted photos yet? I would love to see them. It looks like there is also a member from Nayarit

Ask a Question