Hello folks

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Mary: As long as we have tea, (eh, by the way, tetters is a coffee lover!) we don't mind which form! TEA, TEA and COFFEE from Mary please!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ha ha - yep, the big job at the bottom, but armchairs and a tv would be good. Interesting to learn a whole new language though.

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
MaryMary: As long as we have tea, (eh, by the way, tetters is a coffee lover!) we don't mind which form! TEA, TEA and COFFEE from MaryMary please!
I have a side garden that is just FULL of mint, and as gardeners, I'm sure you won't mind getting your hands a little dirty? o_O Feel free to tear it out by the roots, we can just snip that off in the kitchen. ;) Tear out the whole lot of it, invite all the friends you want!!

:mad: Mint... :cry:

Interesting to learn a whole new language though.
:ROFLMAO: A whole new language!! Nice one, Tetters. (y)

I trust someone brought pie??

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
We're going to scare Mary stiff now. Mint is easy to get rid of though, unlike acanthus or arum lilies .. Take heart, Mary .. Now that I have got rid of all mine, I wish I had some left.. How I can make my life miserable for no reason ..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks alp. :) I came across him by chance driving on a mountain road. I've only lived in Scotland for five months and loving it! I'm actually Essex born and moved here after spending 24 years on the Isle of Man.

045.JPG

Ask a Question