Hello everyone!

Reaction score
This year I have a small garden, but I'm already gearing up for next season, I want to go big. Officially I have one vegetable garden and a native plant garden, but I have plants placed sporadically all over my property. (I'm sure you know how it goes. You find a sick plant on the discount shelf at Lowe's and buy it just to see if you can bring it back and then you end up sticking it "over there" because it will "look great." Then, before you know it, you have a monster. Or maybe that's just me.)

Can't wait to jump in to the conversations!

Take care,

thefleet

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello thefleet and welcome to the forums :D.

Great to have you join us!

Reaction score
I like to take a chance on plants & seeds too. You can always dig it up & pass it on if it turns out to be unsuitable. Seems a good way to learn more about gardening as you pick up experiences along the way.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your plans :)

Reaction score
Welcome! Yeah, it starts small the balloon, doesn't it? I never used to care about gardening or flowers and now that my kids are getting bigger I look at the yard with new eyes! And when we go places I'm like, "Oh, I want that flower, wouldn't it be great to have a lilac bush. Can we plant potatoes....?"

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Ask a Question