Hello! Eager to learn.

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Sam. I'm a 23-year-old self-employed artist living in Pittsburgh, PA. My partner and I just moved here from the country, so we are adjusting to city life. One of the things that is making this transition easier is that we were lucky enough to find a nice apartment building that is converted into a few apartments from an old Victorian house. It has a nice yard and garden space that we are able to use, so we are looking forward to taking advantage of that!

Prior to this we lived in north-western Pennsylvania and had a modest garden of mostly cucumbers, tomatoes, cauliflower, zucchini, basil, dill, gourds, pumpkins, corn, sunflowers, beans, broccoli, (and we'd try peppers but usually fail, haha). We don't have as much space here as we did back there, so something I'm interested in learning about is making the best use of a smaller space.

Anyway, that's about the bulk of it. :) I'm very excited to meet new faces and exchange information!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome aboard, great to have you here Sam! (y)

Ask a Question