Hello all!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hello,
My name is Matt and I'm about to be 40 years old, and decided to take up gardening, both indoor and outdoor! I grew up with my mother who has an incredibly green thumb, sadly I paid little attention to gardening wisdom growing up lol, so here I am. Looking forward to being a member here!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)A warm welcome to you @Stichyich aka Matt. Gardening is full of magic and wonder, joy and heartache (like when the slugs eat your seedlings), but altogether rewarding. What do you plan to start with?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks for the warm welcome! I have lettuce growing indoors hydroponically, and outside we have some cantaloupes, watermelons, peas, peppers, and my wife loves daisies so a few of those too. ResierMomma I'm near Hershey, PA the chocolate place lol, where are you located?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I am in Kanawha County WV. Went to Hershey for a band competition in high school. Fun place!

Ask a Question