United Kingdom
Hope you have a good one :)
DSC05480.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
If I were there I would bake you a cake. I hope you have many more of these special days.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you all. It's been a lovely day so far. We have a super group of campers in at the moment, who supplied a cake, and I was given a ukulele to play from Zigs. On top of that we had a heavy shower of rain earlier to top up the water butts. :smug:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On top of that we had a heavy shower of rain earlier to top up the water butts.
That's what I call a birthday present. They have all missed us so far, the lawn is gone brown, the pond is low and anything we want to live has to be watered.
Bit late in the day, but happy fortieth :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That's what I call a birthday present. They have all missed us so far, the lawn is gone brown, the pond is low and anything we want to live has to be watered.
Bit late in the day, but happy fortieth :)
I wish! I couldn't agree more about the rain Oliver. We had a wonderful thunderstorm last night too, which I thank God for. There are too many veggies going to seed before time, and this rain will help enormously. Let's hope you get your share soon too. I think Zigs said all the water butts are now full. :happy:
We purposely didn't cut the grass, so although we seem to have lots of thistles this year, at least it was green for the campers out there.

Ask a Question