grouie says hi!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
When passion becomes a job then the saying 'all this and heaven too' becomes applicable. That is exactly what happened to me. I gave up my 5 to 9 job though lucrative, to venture into landscaped garden designing. When you like doing something and you get paid for it there cannot be a better situation than that. I got an opportunity to design gardens for builders and individuals. I did this for a few years until we shifted to a rural setting to enjoy retirement.
I designed my retirement home and developed a landscaped garden around it with a waterfall, birdbath and lots of fruit trees and ofcourse the usual flowering bushes, including a terrace garden.
I am here to learn and share.This is a video clip of our home which was designed by me.

Hope to have a great time here.

Reaction score
Wow, hello there and thanks a lot for sharing your inspiring story! Got to be super brave for doing something like that, I salute you for that :) Glad to hear things turned out well for you doing what you love, they say that when you do what you love for a living it doesn't really feel like you are working anymore ;) I can't wait to experience something like that myself, hopefully once I'm done with med school...

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Very beautiful you can see the love in the pictures. Thanks for sharing, I hope to have something a lot smaller at some time soon.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
A beautiful garden, house, and area to be proud of. This is so gorgeous and I am glad your dream is realized!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Wow, hello there and thanks a lot for sharing your inspiring story! Got to be super brave for doing something like that, I salute you for that :) Glad to hear things turned out well for you doing what you love, they say that when you do what you love for a living it doesn't really feel like you are working anymore ;) I can't wait to experience something like that myself, hopefully once I'm done with med school...
You are right there. But my love for gardening helped me do that. You too I am sure will get to fulfil your dreams.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Very beautiful you can see the love in the pictures. Thanks for sharing, I hope to have something a lot smaller at some time soon.
Just keeping wishing and you will get it.

Ask a Question