Greetings from Spain!

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hello all, my name is Michael and I'm from Valencia-Spain.
I always loved plant, nature and all of that, but I'd never understand too much about this world, but now I have a fine terrace (facing north) so I'm very interesting about learning your ways and techniques for making the plants grow strong.
Nice to meet you all!

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Jajajaja gracies amic! Un plaer! Nice to meet you ^__^ it is a good surprisa to meet people from near my place on this forums, I have never expected it xD

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Greetings Michael, welcome aboard. What's the climate like where you are in Spain? Do you get freezing weather? Or do you have more temperate conditions?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome, Michael! I spent my junior year of college in Valencia, and fell in love with the city and with the country. Four of us college girls lived on Calle Joaquin Costa in "approved housing" which was with a delightful widow and her two granddaughters who attended school in Valencia. Such fond memories!
Now we are in Central Texas, on a small farm, and I hope I can help you with gardening questions.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Thanks for the welcome! ^__^

Uoh, I know that street marlingardener hahaha, how little is the world! I'm glad your days here were happy ones :) maybe someday I'll go to Texas too! But the first pace I want to see of the US is Las Vegas, someday I'll go there for sure!

Galmal, the weather is warm, the problem is that in the place where I'm able to plant hasn't many hours of direct sun at all, just 1 or 2 per day xS

Reaction score
Hello there, Michael! I'm actually of Andalusian origin, lol. Nice to meet you :) It's always nice to meet someone from the mother country. I hope you like it here and find this forum very useful. I know I have ;) You'd be surprised at all the new things I've learnt over here!

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi Trellum! Woh, (de Andalucia? vaya, que bueno jajaj) that's cool! I love that region of Spain, the Andalusian people are usually very funny and great persons ^^ I also love the weather in there, if in Valencia there is sun in Andalucia there is more, perfect for plant jazmin and great flowers like that ^^

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the group. Hope you find plenty of information here to help you grow your ideal garden.

Ask a Question