Got the Milorganite down with seed..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
Last week I had a guy come to cut down 3 dead trees in my yard. After he was done he ground down the stumps so I can grow grass where the trees were. Yesterday I cleaned out the stump shavings where the stumps were and filled the holes tight with top soil. After that I applied Milorganite and overseeded the lawn. Boy I love that milorganite. Its the best thing going for lawns in my opinion...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
Can't tell if you are a paid shill for the brand name or not, so I reported your post for you just in case.

This (.pdf) link seems fairly comprehensive:
http://cwmi.css.cornell.edu/milorganite.pdf

Lol. Everything is always a conspiracy with some people. Venture on over to the Pond Forum and you will see Im an active member over there...Actually Becky the moderator for both this forum and the Pond forum knows me very well from being active over there..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well I sincerely apologise if I misread your post.Lol back at you, it really does come across as spammy and if you were an outside observer you'd agree.
I am definitely not a conspiracy theorist by any definition, and I do not have a crystal ball so cannot tell if you're a beloved favourite on the pond forum or whatever. And actually, nor do I care.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
Well I sincerely apologise if I misread your post.Lol back at you, it really does come across as spammy and if you were an outside observer you'd agree.
I am definitely not a conspiracy theorist by any definition, and I do not have a crystal ball so cannot tell if you're a beloved favourite on the pond forum or whatever. And actually, nor do I care.

Ahh that's okay. No offense taken. It could have sounded like a plug for the company but I was just expressing my fondness for the product....well thank God for the Garden Forum Police...but Beth you fall short of your promotion to Detective

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh dear, sorry about that @Jersey_Marine! We've had some spammers recently, and I guess you sounded a little too enthusiastic ;) All sorted now though!

Ask a Question