G'day, I am a retired Chef. I emigrated to Aussie from England 1970. The best thing I have ever done. I live in The Fraser Coast area.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
G'day, First message I will send as a new member. Each time I drive into town, I pass a garden with what I thought as a Rose Bush. Today I passed and stopped and asked if I could take a photo. I was told it was a Double Poinsettia. I have looked on the internet to find out where I could purchase one. I have not been successful. I would like to ask this group if anybody know where I would be able to get one. Cheers

Attachments

• Double Poinsettia.jpg
    Double Poinsettia.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
Country
Canada
From one foodie to another, welcome! I don't know much about flowers but I'm sure you will get some knowledgable responses here.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
G'day, I have just discovered that the Common name for this is 'Christmas Rose'. I would like to know where I could purchase a plant in Qld Australia. Any help please.

Ask a Question