Reaction score
Here is a cute little table I like.
little-garden-table.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This table looks so tiny and adorable, I really like it. I would plant a miniature rose there. Or maybe daffodils. It would be so lovely:D
How about this green rug in the right corner, I think it would be fun to have something like this:

10-examples-of-modern-green-furniture-1.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
The glass topped table is my favourite too, it looks gorgeous!

Reaction score
This table looks so tiny and adorable, I really like it. I would plant a miniature rose there. Or maybe daffodils. It would be so lovely:D
How about this green rug in the right corner, I think it would be fun to have something like this:

10-examples-of-modern-green-furniture-1.jpg

I love the mossy bath rug and that lighted cube of grass. I wonder how that light doesn't hurt the grass. It's a pretty unique lamp and that rug is adorable.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I agree, the lamp is unique but I'd worry about the grass too.

How about this chair? I think it looks surreal. But I quite like it. It doesn't seem very comfortable though.

diy-grow-your-own-chair.jpg

Reaction score
I love the idea of placing plants in furniture in unique ways and not just merely on top of it. I would really love to have this kind of desk in my room!

furniture-combined-with-plants-2.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Xiensky, I love this desk, it looks lovely, I'd like to have it in my room too. I'm just not sure what will happen when this tree grow bigger:p
This wardrobe is really pretty:

DSC00850-775245.JPG

Reaction score
I agree, the lamp is unique but I'd worry about the grass too.

How about this chair? I think it looks surreal. But I quite like it. It doesn't seem very comfortable though.

diy-grow-your-own-chair.jpg

This chair is rather eclectic, kind of cool, as long as you don't have bugs crawling up your %$# ..

I'm wondering with some of these furniture plants, how are they getting the proper amount of light, unless most of them use florescent lighting, or actually sit in a sun room.

I have a plant growing out of an indoor birdhouse, that's about as close to furniture as I'll get. It is a ceramic birdhouse I purchased at Walmart, I stuffed dirt inside the hole, put a few rooted plants inside, it's now starting to grow as a nice hanging plant.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
I have never seen so many good ideas for plant furniture. I think the coffee table with the fern inside is my all around favorite, also. It looks protected in there, and yet, just so outdoorsy and beautiful. It looks to me like some of the ideas would not be that hard to adapt to existing furniture, and not have to buy something especially designed for plants.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Taskeinc, I'd worry about the lack of light too. I guess you have to either choose plants that don't need too much sun or have really big windows in the room where you keep this furniture.

These look rather strange:

Jory-Brigham-Furniture-Plant-Design.jpg

Reaction score
Xiensky, I love this desk, it looks lovely, I'd like to have it in my room too. I'm just not sure what will happen when this tree grow bigger:p
This wardrobe is really pretty:

DSC00850-775245.JPG

That plant armoire is gorgeous. I love the painted designs on it.

Reaction score
I love the idea of placing plants in furniture in unique ways and not just merely on top of it. I would really love to have this kind of desk in my room!

furniture-combined-with-plants-2.jpg

That tree desk is lovely. I could see it possibly being a problem when the tree starts to get big.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This is a gorgeous table, I would like to have one like this in my garden, the moss makes it look so romantic:

f_moha_pezsgo_02moha_pezsgo_02.jpg

Ask a Question