Front room makeover.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Forgot to say---the return paint is only ONE DOLLAR a gallon. ONE. one time I happened on a Ralph Lauren paint, it was a beautiful cranberry red. So we used it for a signature color on one wall in an apartment we worked on. And then a co-worker was talking about how she wanted cranberry red for her powder bathroom at her new home, I gave her the balance of the gallon, plenty for her, she was thrilled. So the paint in general is ONE dollar a gallon. as as said above, if you find one that is a little dark, a gallon of white can do the trick.

Colin, Love the ceiling, and the yellow, a perfect yellow, not leaning toward orange as some yellows can do, but a sweet dead on yellow. Nice. that must have been a lot of work the above head area. still recall the week long neck pain from painting our hallways, and two room ceilings. and yes I did use an extension to the roller, then ladder and other things. But not happening again. Last summer we got the living room painted, hired someone this time, as I had done it the last 4 times. Still work full time outside the home. It was worth the cost. The color is interesting, but works great, its a light lavender, it helps to pop out the tapestry furniture and wood floors and the art hangings, and plants. We both love it.

I also go to stately homes for tours, they also offer unique window treatments. and of course to envy kitchens. Some of them have lots of inherited quality furniture which does lend to unique styles.

Nice to see your improvements.

Ask a Question