Fiddle Leaf Fig Sunlight Needs

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I’ve never grown a fiddle leaf fig before and have researched lots on how to help it. I gave it a fiddle leaf fig fertilizer, water it enough (it was showing signs of dryness so I gave it more water), but it was still dropping leaves. I moved it to this new spot and am curious of your thoughts? Is this enough light? I included a picture of the previous location (where my hand is pointing) where it was still dropping leaves. THANK YOU!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
The former location was way too far from a light source to keep it happy. The best location would be right next to the window by the couch. The current location is only sufficient for the very uppermost leaves that get direct sun.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The former location was way too far from a light source to keep it happy. The best location would be right next to the window by the couch. The current location is only sufficient for the very uppermost leaves that get direct sun.
Thank you!! I will move it by the window.

Ask a Question