Fave songs from way back when!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
I've been trawling through my electric piano recordings I save on "Box"
There's about two hundred of them.
Some I made on the Yamaha piano I had before the Tyros.
It was about 20 years old.
So to record anything I used a little Tascam recorder which I could upload to my laptop.

I've deleted a lot of them as the quality (as well as my playing) was not of the best.
But I came across this I recorded a few years ago and it seemed a shame to delete it.
As I really like the tune.
Hard to believe Wet,Wet,Wet recorded it thirty yeara ago.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
So many singer have died tragically. Stevie Ray Vaughn, Big Bopper, Buddy Holly, John Lennin, and so many others. I remember Condition by Kenny Rogers and The dawning of Aquarius by the 5th Dimensions. Such good music back then.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
So many singer have died tragically. Stevie Ray Vaughn, Big Bopper, Buddy Holly, John Lennin, and so many others. I remember Condition by Kenny Rogers and The dawning of Aquarius by the 5th Dimensions. Such good music back then.

So many from the sixties are rapidly dying off.
Mary Wilson of the Supremes only last week.

I watch occasionally, some films from the fifties and sixties on the "Talking Pictures" TV channel.

I don't recognise some of the actors so I check 'em on IMDb. Sad that some who look so vibrant are now long dead.

I watched a Western from the fifties this morning staring Rory Calhoun. In it there were two actresses I didn't recognise, hardly suprising as both committed suicide, some ten and twenty years later. So sad.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
From 1999

Dave Koz. He can play in any style from fusion, to romantic ballads lijke yhis he co-wrote, just let it run, there's more tracks.
About 20 years ago, he was also a regular disc jockey on the Manchester based commercial radio station Jazzfm.
He wasn't actually there, it was a syndicated programme from the USA.

This is from a big studio production album, called "The Dance" 14 tracks.

Last edited:

Ask a Question