Enhance a deck with planters

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would like to add this type of planter to my deck next spring. I have the deck already this would make it look so much better.

deckraised beds.jpg

Reaction score
That is gorgeous. I have a huge deck but it's up steps. Carrying dirt and water up steps didn't work out so well for me. It's not high or anything but any steps are too many sometimes :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, it looks beautiful and very tidy! Thank you for posting this picture, Pat. It's very inspiring. I would love to live in a place like this:D If I could, I would plant a hundred miniature roses in those planters.

Reaction score
It's so beautiful! I'd love having something similar, but I'd like to have a bit more space, like for adding a garden table with some chairs, you know? It would be completely and absolutely lovely!

Reaction score
I do like that. my deck has a couple of levels and I've thought of trying something like that since I didn't add railings in some spots where maybe I should. the railings mess up the idea for me, but maybe i'll give this a harder look. the deck needs more green anyway.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Beautiful

I have 2 decks and have many pots of plants

And other deck is where my greenhouse is where I walk out to plants.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Whoa..that would make any porch or deck/patio look amazingly beautiful! These type of planters are always something I prefer to have!

Your deck would look wonderful!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Everybody seems to love it, to me it seems very ordered and permanent. I prefer to use troughs and pots that I can move about, and some of the pots themselves are good looking even before they get plants in, those are just wooden boxes to me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
Everybody seems to love it, to me it seems very ordered and permanent. I prefer to use troughs and pots that I can move about, and some of the pots themselves are good looking even before they get plants in, those are just wooden boxes to me.
I like the idea of using troughs and pots that you can move about. This would be considered redecorating with what you already have.

Ask a Question