Clover in my grass

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I have learned to just find plants that like my existing environment.
Its just to much work fighting what my area wants to do naturally .
I kept up with my small garden last few years and the large full sun area of my lawn.
Yes, of course. My garden is about 36 years old. All plants are for it zone which is 6 or 5 or 4. So even with 28 inches of snow piled on top I never worry. I also have over 400 Thousand bubs. I have a thread on here totally dedicated to all pictures over the seasons of my garden.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, of course. My garden is about 36 years old. All plants are for it zone which is 6 or 5 or 4. So even with 28 inches of snow piled on top I never worry. I also have over 400 Thousand bubs. I have a thread on here totally dedicated to all pictures over the seasons of my garden.
Nice on the bulbs, wife and I planted a few thousand when we moved in 20 years ago , was nice for about 4 years then something started eating them , moles or something

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Nice on the bulbs, wife and I planted a few thousand when we moved in 20 years ago , was nice for about 4 years then something started eating them , moles or something
No one eats our bulbs, but guess with 400Thousand who knows. We still see expanding in areas that are suppose to . Our issue now is the need to lift and separate and re-plant. don't like that chore at all. We use lots of daffs, seems no one wants them. Tulips in general really don't last long, except the early shorter one--but still not as long as a daff.

Reaction score
Country
United States
No one eats our bulbs, but guess with 400Thousand who knows. We still see expanding in areas that are suppose to . Our issue now is the need to lift and separate and re-plant. don't like that chore at all. We use lots of daffs, seems no one wants them. Tulips in general really don't last long, except the early shorter one--but still not as long as a daff.
We have rodents that seem to like them. I put steel mesh around some tulip bulbs a few years ago and they are still around.
Even the deer have different eating habbits these days. Eating plants in my yard that 10 years ago they would not touch.

Ask a Question