Bland wall.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Thanks mgmine yes I'll post the details on here in due course.

I've got a very interesting project on the go having collected my chums petrol Briggs & Stratton mower today; the mower runs for five minutes then dies; my chum has already done lots of work on it including installing a new carb. I've had a quick look at it this afternoon; there's a healthy spark at the plug straight after the engine dies so this is going to be fun and something I like doing; tomorrow I'll most likely remove the head and decoke with a valve grind then work from there. :) I've been working on engines for the last 55 years so it's going to get sorted whether it likes it or not. :D

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Who doesn't like to tinker with gas machines? I have always had British cars TR3's MG's and Jags. There was always something to do on them. My current car is a 69 XKE roadster and a rear oil seal is on the list.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

If you only want a small hobbit house for a cat Esther could you make your own costing very little? :)

I'm waiting a bit yet because I don't trust our weather.

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Hi,

If you only want a small hobbit house for a cat Esther could you make your own costing very little? :)

I'm waiting a bit yet because I don't trust our weather.

Kind regards, Colin.
I am sure I can make my own, but its a time factor, as I still work outside the home. But have a new house for her now, got it in the fall it is cute. I usually weight out my time worth to the project versus buying something already made. with the hobbit house, I'd have to make shift also a second door, as they need an escape route. thanks.

Ask a Question