Been Hillwalking today

Reaction score
This sounds wonderful! I love to get out into the wild and get some exercise as well. Hoping to spend some time hiking creeks and climbing waterfalls this summer. It's just such a tremendous feeling!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds great, looking forward to seeing some photos. I've got family living in the Lake District and I really envy the scenic walks that they have right on their doorstep.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I've never been to Scotland, but I heard that it's a beautiful country. I'm sure that you had a lot of fun. I can't wait to see the pictures!:D

Reaction score
LOL...that blog link is just a big tease! I'm way over on the other side of the ocean and I want to go on that walk with you! Such beauty. I've done a few high peak in the Adirondacks of NYS...not the easiest climb. But when you get to the top and look around you KNOW why you did it!!

I love all the rocky areas you seem to have....I have this "thing" for rocks!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I thought Scotland was still under the ice sheet :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Scotkat, this picture is so beautiful, I love it! There is so much space. It's a gorgeous view:)
Thank you for sharing.

Reaction score
Very nice. I've been hillwalking this last week end but the hills here and green and full of flowers! I've also seen a deer! It was very nice and I hope I'll have the time to do it again soon.

Reaction score
We to have many on our doorstep or not too far to drive to to go cycle or walking Becky.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And here is my blog hope you all enjoy.

http://blog.trowelslg.com

What a beautiful place. It looks like a photo from a travel book. I live in Florida, so I've never seen any place like that in real life. Thank you for sharing your pictures and blog.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
My pleasure Acsapa you would so enjoy Scotland.

But I also have been to Florida many times and you have the heat that we dont .

I have a friend who lives in Florida.

Ask a Question