Arapaho National Forest

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I've been back from our sight seeing trip for over a week but have been down with allergies since I got home. Maybe I should move to Colorado. Anyway I wanted to share a picture of the Aspen trees in the Rocky Mountains this time of year. It was just beautiful.
20140916_163700.jpg

Reaction score
What a truly beautiful sight that must have been and many thanks for sharing your lovely photo - and especially so - as because there is no such thing as autumn where I live - the only way that I ever get to see the many magnificent colors that autumn generally brings - is when I get a glimpse of other peoples photos.

So once again many thanks and hope your allergies sort themselves out real soon.

Reaction score
The pictures of the aspens are so beautiful. Especially with the still green trees in the background. Trees here in North Alabama are actually starting to change color a bit. In another month the Fall colors will be everywhere. It is nice to get this little glimpse of Fall.

Reaction score
That is a spectacular photo that looks like a calendar. You're so blessed to have seen that sight in person. Thank you for sharing your photo.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Smashing pic :):)

No leaf colour change here yet, just been dropping off from lack of rain :(

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments about the quality of this picture. Believe it or not, it was taken with my phone. My camera doesn't take near the quality. I hardly used it on my trip. It's just not the same.

Ask a Question