Anyone buy indoor and/or outdoor plants online?

Have purchased live plants online?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I have not bought plants that are pre-grown online, but I have bought seeds online. It was a positive experience for me, they were cheap and came here promptly. I did it for a science class in high school, and everything turned out great!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have not purchased any plants online yet, I like to look at what I am purchasing before I purchase it to make sure it is what I want. My daughter keeps telling me if you don't like it send it back but to me that sounds like to much work and expense. I will in the future have to get more items from online just to save time. Thanks for letting me know it is safe to order.

Reaction score
The seed savers exchange sends plants in a safe manner. I have purchased bell pepper and tomato transplants from them.

Reaction score
No i have never purchased seeds online , i usually make my purchases at the flower nursery or better yet i get from friends and family.

Ask a Question