A few garden pics

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, everything looks so gorgeous! I wish I had a big enough yard to grow those many plants and flowers. You're lucky to have a garden that beautiful. It must have taken a loot of work. That hard work definitely paid off and now you have a beautiful, beautiful garden. :)

Reaction score
Wow. Those photos look professional and the flowers look perfect, like something out of a gardening magazine. Thank you for sharing your garden pics. You have a beautiful garden and your hard work has paid off.

Reaction score
You have a really beautiful garden, countrygardener! I can tell you have put so much effort into your garden and it has totally paid off! Congratulations! Thanks a lot for sharing! I hope you can show us more pictures during the summer time, I bet your garden will be even more beautiful!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
The flowers are great, I really like the succulents in one of the top pictures, low maintenance.

Reaction score
That yard looks like paradise, I one day hope to have beautiful flowers like yourself. And with a lot of hard work, I am sure I will too.

Reaction score
Its evident from these beautiful photos that you've invested a lot of time in your gardening ; i wish sometime in the near future i will have a garden that's as grand as yours.

Reaction score
This is nature at it's best, i envy your garden it's so grand and beautiful. Keep up the good work!

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
They are so pretty. The colors are so vibrant and the flowers look healthy and lively. It's like they are saying "we are well attended and therefore happy". They are so refreshing to look at.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
These are gorgeous shots of your garden and flowers. I miss seeing colors of flowers as we are only the end of January here in Michigan and everything is so gray. I can't wait to see flowers blooming and greenery trees again. Here are my flowers in the summer.
Lovely Pink Cornflower.JPG
The Rights to Hug On.JPG
Iris Blooming.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Your flowers are beautiful, IcyBC! I love the bee in the second picture, I've always had a soft spot for those cute little creatures:)
As for irises, they're one of my favorite plants.

Reaction score
Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous and it was nice of you to share with us. I love taking pictures of flowers too. My favorite flowers are roses becaus they mean love and they smell so good.

Ask a Question