A few snaps from my garden

Reaction score
Front of house last spring.
Garden6-09-11001Small.jpg

Garden6-09-11002Small.jpg

All pruned back now (some removed so I can see snakes) after the summer growth period.

j.w

Reaction score
Looks very nice. So what do you do whenever you actually see a snake? Is there some kind of a repellent that you can get to keep them away? It still seems as tho a snake could easily hide in the flowers and if I happened upon one of those poison ones it would be my last time working amongst the flowers! We don't have any poisonous snakes here on the western side of Washington.

Reaction score
That is gorgeous. I love large groups of flowers. I like all the brick and stone too, very nice landscaping.

Reaction score
I had to look up what a tiger snake is. Quite an impressive snake. We have a few poisonous snakes here, mostly copperhead around homes.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I love the pavers .Looks more like a carpet of flowers out front .Must really smell pretty when you sit on the porch and enjoy relaxing time .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, that is a beautiful garden! I don't blame you for wanting to keep an eye out for any snakes though...

Ask a Question