A few garden pics

Reaction score
I took these pictures a few days ago, things are really starting to happen in the garden. A few iris are starting to bloom, the roses are all getting tons of buds, but only a few flowers so far.....I can't wait. This is only a small taste of what is blooming, I need to take more pictures.

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Gorgeous! Especially the cherry blossoms, they are so pretty :)

Reaction score
Is that Carolina Jasmine? It always smells so nice. I like how you have different textures together. Is it a sedum next to that blue flower?

Reaction score
Yes that is a Carolina Jasmine, they are so pretty! That variety of Sedum is called Autumn Joy, it does really well here and is fairly drought tolerant. I started it from a cutting that my sister in law gave me....I love doing plant swaps:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, these pictures are gorgeous!:D I love looking at pictures of flowers - especially now, when I miss them so much. It's -8c here and I don't see any signs of spring:(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Great photos! Your garden is so huge, and you have so many interesting plants besides the flowers. What is that green plant in the seventh picture from the top that kind of looks like cabbage or s succulent?

Ask a Question