Unique ideas that turned into either beautiful or ugly garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Devichan - these plastic containers look really nice:)
Kammy - to be honest, I've never been a big fan of using old tyres as planters. But it doesn't change the fact that these flowers in the picture that you posted are lovely!

Reaction score
Devichan - these plastic containers look really nice:)
Kammy - to be honest, I've never been a big fan of using old tyres as planters. But it doesn't change the fact that these flowers in the picture that you posted are lovely!

I saw my neighbour using his old tyres to plant is outdoor flowers and i was really fascinated by the effect it had; it was just beautiful.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I saw my neighbour using his old tyres to plant is outdoor flowers and i was really fascinated by the effect it had; it was just beautiful.
Did he paint them?
Some planters made from old tyres are quite creative. Look at this one:

tyre-planter-.jpg

It looks kind of pretty and very, very unique:) I'm sure all kids would love it.

Reaction score
Did he paint them?
Some planters made from old tyres are quite creative. Look at this one:

tyre-planter-.jpg

It looks kind of pretty and very, very unique:) I'm sure all kids would love it.

Yes Claudine this one is creative indeed, this is an idea i would copy; and yes my neighbour did paint all of his tyres, he painted most of them in white.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Yes Claudine this one is creative indeed, this is an idea i would copy; and yes my neighbour did paint all of his tyres, he painted most of them in white.
I'm sure that tyres painted in white look nice. White is my favorite color. I also like pale pink, but I wouldn't want to have pink planters in my garden, because it would look a little too girly;)

Reaction score
I really like the toilet tank as a planter with the tiles it doesn't look so...used, if you know what I mean. I have seen many pictures lately of brightly painted tires, used in various forms, usually stacked in interesting designs and laid out as flower gardens. I wish I had a picture but I don't have one that is mine. I never liked tires before as planters but somehow the really bright paint is appealing.

Ask a Question