Unique flower pots

Reaction score
I really love interesting looking flower pots; the more unique the better! So far I've used the average flower pot you see in most places. I'd love to give some of those a try tho:

This is a mexican style high heels flower pot :) Pretty unique, huh?!
IMG_9485-450x300.jpg

I love this one! So colorful!
61lxVTcj5-L.jpg

turtle_pot_cp281,_cp283.jpg

original.jpg

amusing-gardening-family-portrait-flower-pots-5.jpg

Yes, I'm into the bizarre, ok? :p
Unique-Indoor-Garden-Gift-Ideas-Terracota-Plant-Pot-Design-by-Namiko-Murakoshi-Hairy-Babes-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Those are really creative indeed (y) I can see this whole idea as a very interesting art project :) Seriously, I'm sure someone out there can find a deeper meaning for your picture :love: So surrealistic! :whistle: I love it :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I plan to make something like this for myself. I already have a few used lightbulbs:D

These flowerpots are very unique, maybe a little too unique:p:

Modern-and-Unique-Styles-Of-Flower-pots2.jpg

It's not my cup of tea, they look too modern. They remind me of aliens eating plants:eek:

Reaction score
I plan to make something like this for myself. I already have a few used lightbulbs:D

These flowerpots are very unique, maybe a little too unique:p:Very cool looking and highly creative! Definitely a different look and style for houseplants!

It's not my cup of tea, they look too modern. They remind me of aliens eating plants:eek:

Reaction score
I thought they all were fascinating and highly creative! Thanks to all of you who shared the pictures with us!

You are welcome, firelily!!!!!! :) I'm glad you liked them!!! I love everything that has something to do with creativity :) I actually want to get some unique flower pots when I move from my place.

Reaction score

These flowerpots are very unique, maybe a little too unique:p:

Hahahaha!!!!! This will give me nightmares, lol. 3 of those plant pots look like actual plant devouring aliens ready to devour every plant on sight :LOL::D:ROFLMAO: Uhm, they indeed are quite futuristic :cool: I wonder how they water that! It looks tricky!!!

By the way... I loved these:

RMS-Gardens_Planter-Heads-KatG_s4x3_lg.jpg

Hahaha, let's grow some hair really fast!!!! :ROFLMAO:

flower-pot-man.gif

images

cupped-hands-planter-01-600.jpg

I loved this one... is so beautiful!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
The first picture looks so funny, they remind me of hippies, I love it:D

Here is another weird flower pot, it's an old toolbox:

toolbox.jpg

It looks kind of pretty:)

Reaction score
Haha I'm laughing at some of these truly creative ideas - some of which are very definitely unique :D

and here are a few more for you

unusual cork pots.jpg

unusual cat pots.jpg

unusual pot bra.jpg

unusualvintage_planters_planted.jpg

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
The hands planter and the shoe get my vote for most unique planter. Was the shoe painted or did you find it like that. The cacti look like so cute in the shoe.

Reaction score
I love the head flower pots, they are so weird! I have been wanting to try out the light bulb pots for a while, but never get around to it. Maybe one day I will.

Reaction score
I love the head flower pots, they are so weird! I have been wanting to try out the light bulb pots for a while, but never get around to it. Maybe one day I will.

Yeah, those are my favorite as well. I think that kind of flower pots are really original and unique! Sadly I haven't found any of those over here :( I'll have to try online :cry:

The hands planter and the shoe get my vote for most unique planter. Was the shoe painted or did you find it like that. The cacti look like so cute in the shoe.

Thanks, Pat :) I loved the hands planter and the shoe one as well, plus having those beautiful succulents over there really helps ;) Well, this planter was most likely painted and used as a decoration, then the person just decided to use it as a very unique planter :) !!!!! :love: I guess the person isn't very worried about the drainage... since succulents don't need a lot water. I guess this can be done succesfully if you are extra careful.

Reaction score
Haha I'm laughing at some of these truly creative ideas - some of which are very definitely unique :D

and here are a few more for you

View attachment 1667

View attachment 1668

View attachment 1666

View attachment 1669

Those are really beautiful!!!!!! :O I loved the snail planter, funny... since snails are the enemy of most gardeners, but still very cute! I saw a hen container the other day, it was so cute!!!!! :love: I have this fascination with farm birds... lol. It looked a bit like this:

dsc_0537-445x666.jpg

The one I saw was way more cute tho :p More adorable :)

Reaction score
The first picture looks so funny, they remind me of hippies, I love it:D

Here is another weird flower pot, it's an old toolbox:

toolbox.jpg

It looks kind of pretty:)

Yeah, I love that kind of planters :p I love how those plants look like long hair (y) Sadly I have never seen one of those over here :( That toolbox planter looks pretty :) Not sure I'd hang in right on the front of my house tho... specially being a red toolbox :whistle: I love the idea of reusing things tho :)

Ask a Question