Unique flower pots

Reaction score
Oh lol!!!! That's such a cute idea!!! I love hanging planters, I plan to buy a lot when I move to my new apartment!!! :love: This planter is nice :) By the way, I don't blame you for not liking to walk bare foot on grass, I've never liked it as well, but I often saw a lot people doing it or even lying down on it! Yikes! I'm too afraid of the things that could be lurking there.

This is an old tool box used as a planter:

container2.jpg

Not so bad with all those beautiful flowers :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I've always dreamed of lying on grass, because it seems so romantic and relaxing, but I'm too scared to do it. You never know what insects hide in it:eek:
I must say that these drawers look surprisingly nice! Usually, I don't like when people plant their plants in old furniture, but this is an exception.

Lol, check this out, apparently someone has stolen a cart from a supermarket:LOL::p:

container-gardening-ideas-shopping-cart-used-as-a-salad-planter-21717306.jpg

Reaction score
Hahaha, I'm surprised the person who do this is bragging that he or she stole a supermarket cart and is using it as a planter :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Check this one out:

IMG_3680_2.jpg

A succulent frame :LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love it! So far, I've seen a few real succulent "paintings", it's so creative!:D
Here are my two favorites, aren't they stunning?

550_101671232.jpg

20130123-124512.jpg

I'd love to frame a few succulents too:D:p

Reaction score
Woah, both are really beautiful and impressive, but the second one is even more impressive! I bet whoever did that feels so satisfied, because I'm sure it must have taken him a lot time to complete something like that.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I agree, the person who made it must be very patient.
I found another unique flower pot. If you get tired, you can sit on it:p:
minimalist-planters.jpg

In my opinion it looks quite pretty. I've always liked natural looking furniture. It's the perfect addition to any home.

Ask a Question