Pots?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well selling them and if they don't have a Saucer then might have a mess.

But it is health of the plant.

big rockpile
Okay, so make two trays with a piece of ply with thin strip wood tacked round the edge, spread two slightly larger than them sheet of plastic over them and then put the pots in. Water first tray first thing in the morning and the second last thing at night. That way you might be able to have one tray which isn't too wet any one time.
I have made trays like that before, quite good, when it came time to take everything out I went round the edge with a staple gun so it stayed in place for the next lot.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay, so make two trays with a piece of ply with thin strip wood tacked round the edge, spread two slightly larger than them sheet of plastic over them and then put the pots in. Water first tray first thing in the morning and the second last thing at night. That way you might be able to have one tray which isn't too wet any one time.
I have made trays like that before, quite good, when it came time to take everything out I went round the edge with a staple gun so it stayed in place for the next lot.
My Pots I'm selling so this won't work.

Some of my plants are going on the Deck.

I don't care if it's in the Greenhouse or wherever.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Never mind the mess, it's the money you want. We have a saying here ''where there's muck there's brass. The saying comes from Yorkshire. Have a listen - this is how you say it on this video.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Never mind the mess, it's the money you want. We have a saying here ''where there's muck there's brass. The saying comes from Yorkshire. Have a listen - this is how you say it on this video.
I found s ten pence piece stuck to the magnet of my phone cover the other day.
"Any old iron"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
😀 That's one of the songs my mum taught me to sing. She used to take me to her friend's house and stand me on a table to entertain them. My repertoire was huge by the time I reached the age of 3. Daisy daisy, daddy wouldn't buy me a bow wow, two little girls in blue lad, my ol' man said foller the van, after the ball was over, on mother Kelly's doorstep, and more. Cor, that was a long time ago. Another budding Shirley Temple! 🥴

Ask a Question