Hello from Poland!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm poodle_poodle, and I keep my small but nice allotment garden to relax and unwind after my dreary job. I'm thinking about starting to plant some herbs this summer, so be sure to get a lot of questions from me soon :)
I hope I'll contribute to the community myself, too!

Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you decided to join us, and by the way I also see gardening as very relaxing! I plan to keep a small allotment as well in my new house :) Anyways, just wanted to welcome you, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)Welcome @puddle_puddle and good luck with your herb garden. You will find lots of help and information here and hopefully you will share your progress with us(y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you for your warm welcome :) I'm sure to enjoy my stay here! I'll keep you posted on my herb garden, but as I've written elsewhere, I won't experiemnt with new plants until I get my allotment in order.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to this forum! You had came to the right forum and you will really learn something new when it comes to gardening. Keep on posting and enjoy your stay here :)

Ask a Question