Unfortunately this is very, very true...but still quite funny:D :

gardening-cartoon-back-breaking.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Claudine, the saying I learned was a weed was a plant in the wrong place. I think I have a couple of plants with roots like the cartoono_O

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
ACSAPA I truly believe that weeds can look very pretty. Personally, I'm very proud of my weedy lawn:D But I'm pretty sure that according to some of my neighbours it is the worst yard in the area. Oh well:cool:

Reaction score
Lol, I haven't kidnapped any plants yet but I guess I could do it if I noticed a plant that looks unhappy:p
Call me crazy, but I talk to my miniature roses all the time, I compliment them every day:D

I did kidnap an unhappy plant. I was at one of those big box stores when I saw a plant in the garbage can. It was mostly dead but had a couple of small green leaves.
I took it out of the trash can and casually walked out of the door with it, and took it home and nursed it back to health.
I'm not sure if taking a mostly dead plant out of a trash can in a store is considered shoplifting or dumpster diving.
I just didn't want the poor thing to die in the trash when it still had a couple of small green leaves left.

Ask a Question