What new gardening related thing

Reaction score
are you going to try this winter?

I am going to try forcing bulbs to bloom. I've always thought it was neat, but I've never tried it. So this winter I'm going to go for it. Not sure what bulbs to choose yet - any suggestions?

I'm also going to try winter sowing on my back deck, since I have limited space near good windows indoors

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
To be honest, I don't have any exciting ideas yet. Maybe I'll find some inspiration here! Usually, I find winter rather sad and boring. My garden is covered with snow and my roses are in the attic and they don't have any flowers nor leaves. I always miss them so much! I love looking at them right after waking up:)

Reaction score
Nothing special. I'm just going to try bathroom plants for the first time because my current bathroom has a big window that gets a lot of light and I think it would be cool to look up from taking a bath and see plants. I just have to figure out what kind of small plants do well in the humidity of a bathroom, albeit one with natural light.

Reaction score
I'm going to mess around with indoor plants to see what I can do.

Reaction score
I don't plan to try anything new, at least not this winter. But in the coming years I would love to attempt a winter garden :) we will see how it goes.

Ask a Question