Front yard flower beds, after rainy spring

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
The unusual amount of rain we got in May certainly helped the flower beds. These are the two in our front yard:
Front flower bed from drive.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Gorgeous mg! My understanding is you just might have a little more rain in the near future. We have some coming are way also for the next two days. I have irrigation threw out my yard, but it just isn't the same as what Mother Nature provides.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Deb, the red rose is Crimson Cascade, and believe me, it cascades! The silver is artemesia Silver Queen. It makes a good backdrop for colorful flowers, a good filler for bouquets, dries well when cut and hung upside down in the barn for dried flower bouquets. Unfortunately, it spreads by root, so I have to yank up handfuls frequently just to keep it in bounds.
Thank you for your kind comments.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Those red roses are stunning. The entire garden looks pretty and well maintained.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Your garden is beautiful and very big, Marlingardener! I'd love to have as much space as you have there:) Those red roses and the white fence look gorgeous!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
So beautiful! I love that white fence with the red roses around it, and the rain makes the grass looks so green :)

Reaction score
Gorgeous garden, marlin. Those rains did indeed help them thrive, just look at al that greenery around them, and the flowers themselves are also gorgeous! Kudos to you for keeping that garden ever gorgeous :)

Ask a Question