Fictional plants you wish were real

Reaction score
I wish the Cow Plants from The Sims were real. I would feed it people whom make me mad and in return I would be able to have milk to make all sorts of goodies. It's like the perfect plant. lol

MTS_NonaMena-1271582-cowplant.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Lol, this Cow Plant looks kind of scary. What would you do if it wanted to eat you?:p
I wish I had a talking tree. I watched a carton about talking trees when I was a child. It was very entertaining. I'm sure I could have very interesting conversations with poplars and old oaks:D

Reaction score
Lol, this Cow Plant looks kind of scary. What would you do if it wanted to eat you?:p
I think in the game the plants didn't eat the owners or something. I can not remember.
I would assume it's smart enough to know it shouldn't eat the hand that feeds it. XD

Reaction score
I like all the plant type Pokemon. Some of them are really cute.
3352b42f83c25f291d3af51f833246e4.jpg

The ones in the left column are from Plants vs Zombies. The ones on the right are Pokemon. Huh I never realized the similarities.

And I know I'm going to sound like a massive geek but those aren't all plant (Grass) type Pokemon. Diglett (4th down) is Ground type, Koffing (2nd to last) is Poison type, and Skitty (last) is Normal type.

.... okay, I'll let myself out now...

Reaction score
I wish the Cow Plants from The Sims were real. I would feed it people whom make me mad and in return I would be able to have milk to make all sorts of goodies. It's like the perfect plant. lol

MTS_NonaMena-1271582-cowplant.jpg
That looks terrifying. Not sure I'd like to have that in my garden!

Ask a Question