Fairy gardens anyone?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Taskeinc, I know that the house I posted the picture of isn't made of milk jars, I was talking about ACSAPA's picture and then I immediately changed the subject - I'm a woman, I often talk about many things at the same time:p
I love this little table, the chair looks very pretty too:

6a010536997a87970b01157083edd3970b-800wi

Here is a lovely fairy bed...it must be nice to be a fairy and to sleep on moss:D :

Faerie+Furniture+7.jpg

Reaction score
Here is one I found.. I think mine is similar to this, but in a small way!
2b313c49bfe9eb2a7b67e69c74eb7d0c.jpg

Reaction score
b9ad2ffe2832496fccb44e7c746f1209.jpg

Here's an upscale Fairy Garden .. very nice! If I had this lovely fairy home I'd have a few vines growing on top and streaming down each side of the house. I would keep the vine clipped so it would not completely cover the house but I think that would add to the overall ambience of the home and the garden.. I'd also have smoke coming from the chimney, but only when I had guest, because I would not want to burn incense all the time, may not be good for the fairy house, in the long run. I'd have this puppy listed as an insurable item too, just in case, for some inexplicable reason, it goes up in flames. The fairies would be OK because you know fire can't hurt them .. OK, I must be tired, I'm going on and on about fairies ...

Reaction score
b9ad2ffe2832496fccb44e7c746f1209.jpg

Here's an upscale Fairy Garden .. very nice! If I had this lovely fairy home I'd have a few vines growing on top and streaming down each side of the house. I would keep the vine clipped so it would not completely cover the house but I think that would add to the overall ambience of the home and the garden.. I'd also have smoke coming from the chimney, but only when I had guest, because I would not want to burn incense all the time, may not be good for the fairy house, in the long run. I'd have this puppy listed as an insurable item too, just in case, for some inexplicable reason, it goes up in flames. The fairies would be OK because you know fire can't hurt them .. OK, I must be tired, I'm going on and on about fairies ...
Task, this one is very elaborate. That house looks like a castle from a fairy tale. That little gate leading to the garden, the little trees in the corners do make it seem real..

I think I have found the right plants for my fairy garden now.. I think if all goes well I will soon upload a shot of my fairy garden . I want it to be established a bit :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Maddie, it's so colorful! I'm sure that some very cheerful elves live there. And for sure they like to surround themselves with lots and lots of decorations:p
Here is a fairy garden in an old bucket:

P1170683.jpg

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Cor, if I was a kid i'd be trying to copy that Maddie:)

Reaction score
Taskeinc, I know that the house I posted the picture of isn't made of milk jars, I was talking about ACSAPA's picture and then I immediately changed the subject - I'm a woman, I often talk about many things at the same time:p
I love this little table, the chair looks very pretty too:

6a010536997a87970b01157083edd3970b-800wi

Here is a lovely fairy bed...it must be nice to be a fairy and to sleep on moss:D :

Faerie+Furniture+7.jpg

I love the tiny moss bed and it's adorable that tiny mushrooms just happen to be growing next to it.

Reaction score
Here is another fairy bed, isn't it absolutely adorable? It looks so comfortable, the moss cushions for sure are very soft:

MiniatureFairyGardenFairyBed.jpg

Oh that little iron fairy bed is exquisite with that moss making it soft and appealing.
@ Zigs, I have been trying to make on fairy house like one of those earlier pictures but my luck doesn't seem to be working. I am waiting for the plants to start looking healthy so I can post a picture of it here... but the weather here has made things bad.. I haven't seen the sun in days.. It has been raining non stop.

Ask a Question