Dogs, Cats, Oh My

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I have 7 dogs and 2 cats... they love to nibble at any plants that we have. I tried sprays that say they keep them away, but they do not work. Does anyone know of any that are safe to use on seedlings as well as full grown vegetable plants? I really need to get something before next growing season. I especially would like stuff that is all natural.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I have 7 dogs and 2 cats... they love to nibble at any plants that we have. I tried sprays that say they keep them away, but they do not work. Does anyone know of any that are safe to use on seedlings as well as full grown vegetable plants? I really need to get something before next growing season. I especially would like stuff that is all natural.
Try Habenero pepper tea

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Can you fence off your plants? It would be the easiest solution. I own a very stubborn and naughty dog who doesn't listen to anyone. A spray wouldn't be enough to stop him from eating my vegetables;) A fence works great though.

Ask a Question