Bosch Electric Saw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Quite impressed with this little monster. Got through quite a lot of tidying up in an afternoon. £75 roughly and doing a good job. Feels very very dangerous though...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Good review! Although I couldn't help but think you had dried blood all over your trousers, which made me think "well just how dangerous is that thing?!"

I'm guessing it's wood stain, not blood ;)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You guessed exactly right Becky! I had been applying wood stain to the fences all weekend, but it is quite a dramatic look I think :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
I use cordless power tools. The set downstairs includes a circular and reciprocating saw along with drills etc. They can all be recharged using my solar panels.

Quite handy.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
Bosch tools are a little pricey but good. Bosch table saw and Bosch Bulldog Rotary Hammer. I got the Bulldog to dig holes (10" round x 12" deep) in the dirt when I was building a wooden staircase in the back yard. I got a dang hard dirt in places.

I think Bosch has improved since the days they were doing the electrics for English cars and motorcycles.

IMG_1753-600x600.jpg

Ask a Question