What is that and what can we do with it? This appeared in our recently died backyard near the plants, looks like sticks all around.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
0DD67386-1FC5-41B7-A77D-D9CAFE47136C.jpeg

Attachments

• AC5E0242-060E-4617-8023-095BD7F0B675.jpeg
    AC5E0242-060E-4617-8023-095BD7F0B675.jpeg
    500.6 KB · Views: 19
  • D5E1339A-343B-4C82-A5F7-CA4626349F4F.jpeg
    D5E1339A-343B-4C82-A5F7-CA4626349F4F.jpeg
    450.2 KB · Views: 14
  • BD0089A3-017C-4180-9CA5-B7D1C6CB86E8.jpeg
    BD0089A3-017C-4180-9CA5-B7D1C6CB86E8.jpeg
    433.5 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Country
Canada
That is strange, it does look like a perfect line where someone went over it with the mower lol. But if you didn't then I think it might be something in the ground. When I zoom in it looks like there are small holes in the ground about the size of a thumb but it's hard to tell with the blur. I would take a closer look at that. I would also dig a couple scoops with the shovel and see if there are any ants or grubs that could be causing it.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Sure, it will grow back and probably rather rapidly.
Thank you Chuck, I really hope it will. After I said it was the most beautiful backyard and driveway after taking so much care of it, now most all of the driveways in the neighbourhood look beautiful and our looks dead, after it flourished when I took care of it. I planted some daisies couple of days ago, told my Mom it was beautifuly growing next day it was chewed and damaged. I want to renew the backyard and plant flowers but I am afraid they will be destroyed after I do. Indeed a tragic situation, I cant share on the Gardening forum what else is done to me, in one word its devastating and garden is a part of that, I didnt realise that can be too destroyed to cause me bad feelings and unhappiness and descourage from taking care of the garden and have joy, its my sons house and garden and he was happy about all my help and thanked me .told me it was beautiful and he loved it and I told him it makes me happy to come to the backyard and see the garden so beautiful it was. And right after that happened. This is only one of the things that was taken away from me. I am a very frank and outspoken person, speak my mind, write about human rights abuses by law enforcement in Canada, thats why this is being done to me. Everything that matters to me and I love and enjoy is being destroyed and noone can help even RCMP they will protect these people, I think they know this is being done.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
That is strange, it does look like a perfect line where someone went over it with the mower lol. But if you didn't then I think it might be something in the ground. When I zoom in it looks like there are small holes in the ground about the size of a thumb but it's hard to tell with the blur. I would take a closer look at that. I would also dig a couple scoops with the shovel and see if there are any ants or grubs that could be causing it.
When you click on the image it opens and shows clearly, you can see it, I tried, it did look blur to me too on the first page where the post is.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
When you click on the image it opens and shows clearly, you can see it, I tried, it did look blur to me too on the first page where the post is.
IMO, nothing in nature can grow or die in a line that straight. It appears that there is new growth either coming from the cleared area or from the unaffected area. Has the property been vacant in the near past?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
IMO, nothing in nature can grow or die in a line that straight. It appears that there is new growth either coming from the cleared area or from the unaffected area. Has the property been vacant in the near past?
No we are here living, no fence or locked gate though to the backyard.

Ask a Question