Tomato Plant Struggling

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am in SoCal and I have been raising these two tomato plants and they’ve always been doing perfectly, solid green leaves and tomatoes growing all around. Now it’s raining a lot and the plant has gone from my healthiest plant to yellow leaves left and right and brown spots all over. Can someone help me fix this?
91ECA824-0D8F-4D32-BB64-ADEF3FA1C129.jpeg

Attachments

• 09A8217A-7139-453A-B418-EF66450DC67C.jpeg
    09A8217A-7139-453A-B418-EF66450DC67C.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
The yellow leaves are a sign of nitrogen deficiency and the browning of the leaves is a sign of a watering issue, probably too much water. Fertilize and try to keep it dryer.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok thank you for both of your replies! Do you have any suggestions as for the watering issue or should I just see it out? It’s still raining quite a bit, even though it’s California. You know how global warming is

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Ok thank you for both of your replies! Do you have any suggestions as for the watering issue or should I just see it out? It’s still raining quite a bit, even though it’s California. You know how global warming is
The weather people say that the rain is ending. Is the plant in a container or in the ground. If in a container and the soil is soaked you could repot into a much larger container and the added soil would soak up the excess water. In the ground there isn't anything you can do about the water. The plant NEEDS fertilizer. Let it dry for a week and then fertilize

Ask a Question