Squirrelinator

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I used to have a big squirrel problem but living out in the country I took care of the problem with a .22. But for all you folks out there in the Bushy Tailed Tree Rat world there is something that actually works short of killing them and this is what is called a Squirrelinator. A friend in San Antonio told me about it so I am passing on the news. This is a live trap but it is different from your basic catch em alive trap. This trap catches numerous squirrels instead of just one at a time. My friend is ecstatic about this thing. He said he had 5 of them in the trap the first day he put the trap in his back yard. Just sayin.............

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I used to have a big squirrel problem but living out in the country I took care of the problem with a .22. But for all you folks out there in the Bushy Tailed Tree Rat world there is something that actually works short of killing them and this is what is called a Squirrelinator. A friend in San Antonio told me about it so I am passing on the news. This is a live trap but it is different from your basic catch em alive trap. This trap catches numerous squirrels instead of just one at a time. My friend is ecstatic about this thing. He said he had 5 of them in the trap the first day he put the trap in his back yard. Just sayin.............
I currently need a skunkinator lol. Sorry, off topic.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
We have one. Chipmunkinator actually. Leave it open with free Bait for a while and then set it to catch and it is amazing. For a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syed

Latest Threads