Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Golden Jubilee.

IMG_1189.JPG

Reaction score
Are the last ones tomatillos? A very good harvest indeed :) You got some really healthy looking vegetables and fruits! So sorry about your cucumber plant, I had cucumber plants in the past one of them looked like that after I watered it during the day. Hope you can find answers soon.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Are the last ones tomatillos? A very good harvest indeed :) You got some really healthy looking vegetables and fruits! So sorry about your cucumber plant, I had cucumber plants in the past one of them looked like that after I watered it during the day. Hope you can find answers soon.

Those are Golden Jubilee tomatoes. They are just starting to turn. For some reason my camera does not like to focus on them

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
This is my setup. This was taken prior to my cucumber issue.
View attachment 8102
Looks like a great set up! Well laid out and accessible. Mine not so and also very empty.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Must get to work. One month now until spring so I'm hoping I'll get stuck into it. I can do tomatoes but that's about all.

Ask a Question