Soil?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm planning on selling plants next Spring.

What kind of soil do you use?

I'm wanting something Organic no Miracle-Gro. I'm happy with Happy Frog tried Sunshine 4 still don’t know on it.

Oh while I'm at it what fertilizer do you use?

big rockpile

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be wonderful if one could "grow" their own organic garden soil at little or no cost that was superior in all respects to the commercial products and available on demand right in your own garden? :sneaky:

If only one could build such a soil organically that would test out "No N-P-K required" in the essential elements while offering superior micro-nutrient readings as well as soil nutrient density scores above 90%? One can only dream, I suppose. :joyful:

By the way, for reference the third generation of cow peas is up and growing and headed for another maturity in early Oct. If you recall, I recommended these to you back when they were first generation and again as second generation and now as third generation excellent soil builders.

The third generation could sure use some natural rainfall and the forecast says we might have the first shot at rain since May next week.

IMG_1214.JPG

Ask a Question