Rosmarinus Officinalis Irene

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
What an interesting Rosemary. I love the cascade. I haven't heard of it before but will be keepinG a look out myself. ThanKs for the information. Please exc..us.e mY ..?.......iPad. It ..HAS A. MIND OF ITS own at the. ......?....?Mom.ent.? I'm not doing any of this nonsense. Must take it to,the doctor. No amounT OF SWITCHING it. Off is helpiN.g:confused:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Wow! Of all the rosemary out there, you picked the hardest one to find! I thought I could find you one at Joy Creek Nursery because they seem to have everything I ever need and are a top 5 nursery in the country in my opinion. Nope...none! They had 11 different types of rosmarinus officinalis but no Irenes. Further investigation led to only one online nursery that I could find with them in stock. http://www.diggingdog.com/pages2/plantpages.php/S-0438. I checked Daves Garden reviews and they seem legit. I see a problem with the costs. They are $8 a piece and they require a $30 minimum purchase. Shipping also appears to be on the expensive side.

Hope that helped a bit...good luck (y)

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a plant of Irene Rosemary (Salvia rosmarinus 'Renzels') in my garden. It is a pleasant, low growing form which combines the trailing habit of Salvia rosmarinus 'Prostrata' with the bright blue flowers of taller cultivars such as Salvia rosmarinus 'Tuscan Blue'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morethanonebridge

Latest Threads